Thursday, June 11, 2015

Introduction- That Mandatory Thing We All Hate

The stupid first post.  It is something none of us really like doing but ya know it has to be done I guess.

So actually I currently weight 333.7 pounds and I am 5'6" tall.  I need to lose about 175 pounds to be in a "normal" body weight range but I have already lost about 30 pounds so hey I'm on the right track!

I am transitioning into a vegan lifestyle and am eating little to no animal products and don't really see myself eating much or any animal products in the future.

I am lactose intolerant so I actually can't digest milk and ice cream so the only reason I haven't dove feet first into the vegan world is I love my yogurt.  I haven't found a vegan yogurt which tastes as good to me so until I find one I guess I will be technically be considered a yogurt vegetarian instead of a vegan.

To be honest I don't care at all what people want to call me or label me I just know what works for me and I can help anyone find out things which can help you guys too!  I am not a doctor or nutritionist I just know how my body reacts with food and supplements and exercise.

I hope you guys actually follow me and join me.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment